Gifted Program Test Preparation
Gifted Program Test Preparation Class
If your child is going to take the gifted program tests, this is the best preparation class for him/her.
Amazing passing rate and scores
In the past several years, over 90% of our students passed the gifted program test such as PRISM, GESP, QUEST, MERLIN, APP etc. and many of them got perfect scores.
HiScore 2016 Summer Camp
1. Time: June 20 to Sept. 2: Monday – Friday
week 1: June 20– June 24
week 2: June 27 – July 1
week 3: July 4 – July 8
week 4: July 11 – July 15
week 5: July 18 – July 22
week 6: July 25 – July 29
week 7: August 1 – August 5
week 8: August 8 – August 12
week 9: August 15 – August 19
week 10: August 22 – August 26
week 11: August 29 – September 2
2. Half Day Camp: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 11:30am. Students will do two packets per day. $200 per week or $45 per day.
Full Day Camp (HiScore + Table Tennis): Monday to Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm. Students will do two packets from 9:00am – 11:30am. Then they will be transferred to SPTTC (Seattle Pacific Table Tennis Club). They will have lunch and take table tennis class from 1:30pm – 3:30pm. Parents pick up kids at SPTTC. $375 per week or $80 per day. Lunch fee is $6.5. Students can stay till 6:00pm for extra $5 per hour.
Tuition is billed as two payments, one for week 1 - 6, the other one for week 7 - 11. A spot can only be secured after receiving the tuition.
3. Registration Fee: $40 registration fee for new student.
4. Refund and make-up policy: $40 cancellation fee less than one week before camp begins. No refunds once camp begins. If a student is absent from class, please give advance notice and we will arrange a make-up class.
2016 Gifted Intensive Prep Class for K-8
1. Schedule: 20 classes totally, including 10 CogAT classes and 10 ITBS classes. No break during Thanks giving, Christmas and New Year holidays.
Kindergarten (July 6 – Sept 10): 10 weeks, 2 classes per week
Wednesday 4:00pm – 6:30pm; Saturday 4:00pm – 6:30pm
1st Grade (Sept 3 – Jan 20): 20 weeks, one class per week, choose any one of the following classes.
Saturday, Sunday 9:30am – 12:00pm; 12:30pm – 3:00pm
Monday (pick up students from BCA) 4:00pm – 6:30pm
2nd – 8th Grade (Sept 3 – Jan 20): 20 weeks, one class per week, choose any one of the following classes.
Saturday, Sunday 3:30pm – 6:00pm; Wednesday, Friday 4:00pm – 6:30pm
2. Registration fee and tuition: $40 registration fee for new student, $60 per class, $200 material fee (including 2 books). A spot can only be secured after receiving the full tuition ($1400) and registration fee. First come, first served.
3. Make-up policy: A student cannot skip any class. If the student cannot come to a class, please call in advance, we will arrange a make-up class. We won’t refund for any missed class.
4. Refund policy: Tuition is not refundable after the first three classes. The remainder of the tuition will be refunded if a student drops off before the fourth class. Registration fee is non-refundable.